- Graduation in any stream with 55% and above can apply
- Candidates in final year of graduation can also apply (for June21 intake)
- GMAT (Minimum 550) or GRE (minimum 300) or CAT or XAT (minimum 80 percentile)
- Amongst US schools, only Robert Smith School of Business requires language proficiency (a) IELTS score of at least 7 or (b) TOEFL score of at least 100
- If you do not have a valid GRE/GMAT/CAT/XAT score, you can still complete the GMP Application Form and apply as a deferred candidate
- Submit your GMAT score through GMAC (code is 6DQ-MJ-52)
- To submit GRE score : GRE institutional code is 5020
- To submit TOEFL score: TOEFL institutional code is C862
- Freshers and candidates with work experience can also apply
The selection of the candidates will depend upon profile, experience and GMAT/GRE/CAT/XAT score.
The interview schedule shall be communicated shortly.
If the current circumstances prevail and there are restrictions on mobility, interviews shall be conducted online. We shall keep you posted on the same closer to date.
With the GMP Application form, the Partner School Application Form also needs to be filled.
The results will be released within 15 days after the interview process.
June 2021 Batch commences on 1st June 2021.