- Graduation in any stream with 60% and above can apply
- GMAT (Minimum 550) or GRE (minimum 300) or CAT or XAT (minimum 80 percentile)
- Submit your GMAT score through GMAC (code is 6DQ-MJ-52)
- To submit GRE score: GRE institutional code is 5020
- To submit TOEFL score: TOEFL institutional code is C862
- Amongst US schools, Robert H. Smith School of Business & USC Marshall School of Business require language proficiency:
(a) IELTS score of at least 7 or (b) TOEFL score of at least 100
- If you do not have a valid GRE/GMAT/CAT/XAT/IELTS/TOEFL score, you can still complete the GMP application form and apply as a deferred candidate
- Freshers and candidates with work experience can apply
The selection of the candidates will depend upon profile, experience and GMAT/GRE/CAT/XAT score.
With the GMP Application form, the Partner School Application Form also needs to be filled .The interview schedule shall be communicated shortly.If the current circumstances prevail and there are restrictions on mobility, interviews shall be conducted online. We shall keep you posted on the same closer to date. The results will be released within 15 days after the interview process.